AIM
Secretcow

Coke Goldberg Machine Coke Goldberg Machine

Funny Idea

It's a funny idea with good timing and good use of sound.

Death & screams Death & screams

Cool character art.

You did a great job with the character art, especially for death. Some of the enviornments could have been a bit more developed, but given the time you finished in, they came out very well. I thought the music and sound worked well the animation. Nicely done.

!Nightmare! !Nightmare!

Ooky and spooky.

Great song, a decent video for it. The sync is cool, if the art were cleaned up a little and perhaps a little more subtle I think you'd have a great movie. The machinery and scan lines were nice touches and there's some great detail. A little heavy handed, but it would be good for around halloween.

Chad Punches Old Ladies Chad Punches Old Ladies

How pleasing

I was entertained!

Malaria Malaria

Nice Presentation

Great use of visual effects on the text and the still images. The music also set an appropriately urgent tone. The font was a bit difficult to read on some of the screens, and there were places where spell check would have helped. Overall though, great job. I'm sure this will go over really well. It would be cool if there were a bit more interactivity for the stand-alone presentation on this site. But, as it stands it gets the message across effectively.

vandal (older) vandal (older)

impressed.

You know, while it isn't much of a game, I think you actually have something really good going here. I like how you can use your gun not only to shoot, but also to move through the environment, and how you can interact with so many elements of the background. If you add some moving enemies, objectives, and multiple paths I think you'd have something awesome. Especially if you maintained the high level of background interactivity. For a first try flash, great job.